Skip to content

BG2:EE Baeloth Mod Request

xetatanxetatan Member Posts: 41
I heard that Baeloth isnt coming back for the sequel which saddens me so much, i loved his voice acting and powers as a drow mage ally in the first BG:EE.

Could someone to put Baeloth in BG2:EE and write banters / quests for him, would it be too much of a request?
RAM021

Comments

• KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    I think it's been said that Baeloth will be too busy to join Charname anew in BG2:EE. Which means he could theoretically reappear as an unrecruitable NPC or enemy in one of the sequels new quest lines. If that were the case, a Baeloth NPC mod is not needed imho. Of course, we'll only know for sure about that after the game is released.
  • CharlatanCharlatan Member Posts: 25
    Hello !

This Topic is a bit old but I figured you could still be interested in a Baeloth Mod for BG2.

For my own use I've already created a simple Modification that adds him and appropriate recruitment Dialogue. I think I got his peculiar manner of speech is represented okayish.

I still need to fix some Details however. Right now everything seems to work, but the mod has no Banter and no comments made by him in specific areas except the Underdark.

It does, however, have a Dialogue later that reflects on the oddity that he didn't leave the group when you go to the UNderdark.
    RAM021
  • WalgeborgarnJRWalgeborgarnJR Member Posts: 4
    edited January 2015
    Charlatan said:

Hello !

This Topic is a bit old but I figured you could still be interested in a Baeloth Mod for BG2.

For my own use I've already created a simple Modification that adds him and appropriate recruitment Dialogue. I think I got his peculiar manner of speech is represented okayish.

I still need to fix some Details however. Right now everything seems to work, but the mod has no Banter and no comments made by him in specific areas except the Underdark.

It does, however, have a Dialogue later that reflects on the oddity that he didn't leave the group when you go to the UNderdark.

Could you please upload that mod, because it sounds awesome and baeloth is one of my favorite npcs :)

Post edited by WalgeborgarnJR on
    RAM021Porcelyn
  • kimmuryielkimmuryiel Member Posts: 89
    and give him a romance? In my experience he was much more useful than Rasaad -_- I left the latter pounding on a wolf and after 10 minutes, the wolf was still "uninjured"....so, woulda been much happier if Baeloth had been carried over in Rasaad's place...but, that's my opinion.
    Porcelyn
  • PorcelynPorcelyn Member Posts: 65
    Yes please! I love Baeloth. I have always wanted to romance him too. He's just so funny. His insults endear him to me lol
  • TvrtkoSvrdlarTvrtkoSvrdlar Member Posts: 353
    Seconding this.

While a full-fledged mod would be more than welcome, if someone could take the time to assemble a weidu pack with his voice, portrait, and recruitable character, that'd be more than enough to tide most people over.
    BaneBoneDust
  • AzyraAzyra Member Posts: 22
    O que aconteceu? Não teremos um Baeloth ? alguém tem algum mod pra recrutar ele no BG2ee?