Skip to content

*Possible Non-Player Character* Captain Zorikh's Dragon Slayer! *Very Entertaining Video*

WithinAmnesiaWithinAmnesia Member Posts: 958
edited August 2015 in BG:EE Mods
Play the Video @ 33:21 for Captian Zorikh :-).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LWlIDJg25M
Serious who wants Captain Zorikh as a recruitable Non-Player Character?
"AND THUS DO ALL OF OUR ENEMIES BE SLAIN!"
(^ above line yelled at 36:47) I should add Irish Mike as a Genius Blacksmith into Baldur's Gate to smith Captain Zorikh's Dragon Slayer! I just can imagine Captian Zorikh charging a Dragon and roaring his battle cry "Lay On!"

I May get in contact with Captian Zorikh to see if I could get some er 'communications' if you will.
Also I think a Platinum Knight would work great for his character. She Draconomicon .Pdf for more details on Platinum Knight. The class is basically a Dragon-Magic Paladin.

TL;DR: Dragon-Magic Paladin - Captian Zorikh!
Post edited by WithinAmnesia on

Comments

• MaxxximusMaxxximus Member Posts: 322

Play the Video @ 33:03 for Captian Zorikh :-).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2yXbDm_1Os

(^ above line yelled at 36:47) I should add Irish Mike as a Genius Blacksmith into Baldur's Gate to smith Captain Zorikh's Dragon Slayer! I just can imagine Captian Zorikh charging a Dragon and roaring his battle cry "Lay On!"

I May get in contact with Captian Zorikh to see if I could get some er 'communications' if you will.
    Also I think a Platinum Knight would work great for his character. She Draconomicon .Pdf for more details on Platinum Knight. The class is basically a Dragon-Magic Paladin.

Video blocked by discovery international :confused:
  • WithinAmnesiaWithinAmnesia Member Posts: 958
    edited August 2015
    Maxxximus said:

Play the Video @ 33:03 for Captian Zorikh :-).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2yXbDm_1Os

Video blocked by discovery international :confused:

Damn well, Hmm...
  • WithinAmnesiaWithinAmnesia Member Posts: 958
    edited August 2015
    @Maxxximus I have found a new video. It is a host of the same video but on a different channel. Also the time reference has been updated to reflect the new video's 'timeline'. Thank you greatly for your comment @Maxxximus , now many other people can watch the video thanks to your voiced observation.