Skip to content

Where to spend our gold!?

I've been playing through BG1 with two friends in multiplayer. But having a 3 man party we've found we always have what seems like unlimited funds. Even when buying all the potions we could possibly ever want we're still at around 50k+

So, besides the mage in Baldurs Gate, Ulgoths Beard & High Hedge. Are there any useful shops to check out?

Comments

• GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
    Beregost.

Repeating crossbow
    Poisoned dagger
    Full plate
    Shadow thief armor

This store has the best leather, crossbow and dagger in the game. Well worth buying them.

The friendly arm inn also has a buckler that gives +1 con. Great for pushing 19con up to 20, letting you heal while traveling (thus saving spells to push back resting)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • FrancoisFrancois Member Posts: 452
    At some point late in the game the only use left for money is to ''recharge'' wands and other limited charges items. You sell them and you can buy them back fully charged.

Keep some money just in case... In my current game, all my companions were killed by Aec'Letec, so I left all their stuff in the area to go and get them resurected. When I came back everything was gone, like the area had reset after completing that quest. So I had to go and buy back some of my old equipement I sold previously.
  • DragonKingDragonKing Member Posts: 1,977
    If you feel like you have too much money, you can always play wildmage roulette, and hope you burn your gold away!