Skip to content

Quest hamster Dilemma

Sale a tutti.
Qualcuno sa spiegarmi come si conclude e se è possibile concludere la missione di Minsc Hamster dilemma?
Avere dei criceti negli slot che prolificano in maniera smisurata è alquanto fastidioso :)

Comments

• AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    edited April 2015
    ... Non ho mai sentito parlare di questa missione.
    Parli di contenuti presenti on BGEE o aggiunti da qualche mod?
  • BlackLinxBlackLinx Member Posts: 668
    Scusate, ne sapete qualcosa di più ad oggi?
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    Lucykyra non ci ha più fatto sapere nulla, quindi la risposta è no.
  • MusignyMusigny Member Posts: 1,027
    edited August 2015
    I think it relates to Clifette's component in Unfinished Business for BG2 (actually the first component)
    A true jewel, one of my favourite components.
    The mentioned bug is probably fixed in the latest beta version of the package but I think there are still a few issues with the mod (overall). No need to overwrite the IDS files in BG2EE for instance.
    Please check the pocketplane forums.
  • ChidojuanChidojuan Member Posts: 211
    Il commerciante si trova al terzo piano di Friendly Arm Inn.
    Musigny said:

I think it relates to Clifette's component in Unfinished Business for BG2 (actually the first component)
    [cut...]

But in UB for BG2 there is only a quest tied to Boo: http://baldursgate.wikia.com/wiki/The_Kidnapping_of_Boo...

And in the first Baldur's Gate there's nothing like it: http://baldursgate.wikia.com/wiki/Unfinished_Business_(Baldur's_Gate)

Doubt remains... *argh*
    Chidojuan said:

Il commerciante si trova al terzo piano di Friendly Arm Inn.

Dopo questo post poi, altro che dubbio! Non dovevo girare il pugnale del veleno nella piaga...
  • ChidojuanChidojuan Member Posts: 211
    Sorry @BlackLinx , Italian is not my Forte. Are you looking for a resolution to the Hamster Dilemma Quest? It's from the mod by the Gibberlings 3, Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters. Once the merchant leaves the Carnival, you can find him in the Friendly Arm Inn on the third floor.
  • MusignyMusigny Member Posts: 1,027
    @BlackLinx
    I was referring to BG2. It looks like @Chidojuan gave you the right answer.
    Chidojuan said:

Sorry @BlackLinx , Italian is not my Forte. Are you looking for a resolution to the Hamster Dilemma Quest? It's from the mod by the Gibberlings 3, Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters. Once the merchant leaves the Carnival, you can find him in the Friendly Arm Inn on the third floor.

Ah, finally, thank you! And now I understand your post about the merchant!
    Lucykyra had asked how to "solve" the 'Minsc Hamster dilemma', but I had never heard of this!

Thanks also to @Musigny!

To @Lucykyra: il 'mod' Mini Quests and Encounters è discusso sul forum di G3, il passo successivo a quanto hai chiesto dovrebbe essere per l'appunto recarti dal mercante al terzo piano di Friendly Arm Inn. Good luck!