Skip to content

¤¤¤ Looking for friends to play with ¤¤¤

GallimarGallimar Member Posts: 47
edited August 2015 in Multiplayer
Hello, me and my friends are starting a new fresh game. We are all very experienced within the game and we play casually but with progress, not tooo much slacking =).
Im making a Fighter/Thief Gnome and one of my friends is making a Ranger/Cleric, the other friend is making a Mage/Cleric. The only rule we have is that you're not allowed to merge a mage class with a fighter class (Blade included). Other then that, make whatever you want! =)
We play mostly from 15:00 - 20:00 mon-thur.. On weekends we can play more ofcourse =)
Add me on skype if you are interested, Gallimar3 (Im from sweden)

We wont start the game untill weve got 4 players (we have 3 now).
Oh and wel be playing through BG1 for the tomes, then importing to BG2
Post edited by Gallimar on

Comments

• GallimarGallimar Member Posts: 47
    Post is still viable! ;)
    Bump.... =)
  • jameskerjamesker Member Posts: 99
    Still looking for members? I am looking also for a fresh start, casual play, will play when I can, I play sensibly and don't mind what class I am, steady group is more important
    Hey, yeah its still viable, i managed to pull 2 others into my little game, we would be glad to have you! Add me on skype =) (Gallimar3)
  • jameskerjamesker Member Posts: 99
    ok added you :)
  • XzanahXzanah Member Posts: 145
    I added you, and I have a character with all the times if you just wanna advance to bg2 :smile:
  • RaphaeRaphae Member Posts: 16
    edited August 2015
    (Novox nods at you. Novox seems to be willing to join. Novox is clearly unable to speak and weaves her harp in embarrassment. She rolls her eyes; it looks like she's waiting for an answer).
    Post edited by Raphae on
    Xzanah
    //Gallimar nods back at Novox, inspecting her form top to toe... He hanst seen a dark elf since he was but a child... He nods at Novox to come join him in hes quest (add me on skype).

RP is ok, i play DnD and all that, but no RP in Baldurs gate, the chatt is just too primitive =)
  • Still looking for party members? I don't have Skype but I use mumble and teamspeak.
    majinsnake