Skip to content

Game-breaking Exploits

1. Using Melf's Minute Meteors causes the character to have 5 apr, even after using all the meteors... With improved haste this causes the character to have 10 apr, and for a mage with a decent weapon, that is broken, especially with tensers transformation, *PLEASE* fix this!

2. Happened during multiplayer: I took off all of my armour to give to another player and noticed that my AC remained the same. I have not tested this in single-player, but ouch...

3. There is a bug when during the Planar Prison quest, if you remain invisible whilst talking to Raelis, you will constantly get 44K exp, and you wont be able to leave the area...

Comments

• MortaelMortael Member Posts: 33
    4. Rod of Resurrection has the heal ability...?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    @Mortael Please, read https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/31808/about-this-forum-rules-for-reporting-bugs#latest

If you want to post about a bug, first check that the bug you're talking about has not been reported yet. For example, the MMM ARP bug is widely known, as does a workaround. Just load your save and you'll be fine.

If a bug you've found hasn't been reported yet, make a bug report, but do it according to the rules, mentioning the system you're using plus the version of the game, and with an appropriate save zipped and attached.