Skip to content

Are we going to see any new heroes in SoD?

Khelben "Blackstaff" and more Elminster... I'm just thinking that if I seen some I'd get really excited!! :D

It's a question but also an inkling towards what I personally like to see in D&D games, at least if I had to decide on what I liked to see in D&D games the most.

Comments

• KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    Quite the opposite... I want more non-plot related villains to appear who can hold their liquor. Someone like Strahd Von Zarovich for instance might make a great drinking buddy. A resurrected Barjin might also leave a nice touch. Though having Artemis Entreri singing a toast in a tavern or something may appeal to the masses as well.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,722
    edited September 2015
    I especially like this review on Hordes of Dragonspear, 2nd Edition (AD&D Module):

"Even Elminster is respectful of the legends of ruined Dragonspear Castle; the only thing that has kept it from becoming the "Mordor" of the realms is the fact that its mythic evil "portal" to the outer planes is merely that, a myth. But now, endless legions of fiends are rising from the ruins, and the dreaded truth is known at last... an epic adventure (and war!) for levels 10-12."

http://www.amazon.com/Dragonspear-Edition-Advanced-Dungeons-Forgotten/dp/1560763337

Sounds like a prediction, really ;)
  • SchneidendSchneidend Member Posts: 3,190
    Screw those guys. I want to see Acquisitions, Inc. in Baldur's Gate form.