Skip to content

Monk stronghold suggestion (warning: Rasaad quest spoiler)

NoobaccaNoobacca Member Posts: 139
Just had this thought: wouldn't it be cool if a monk PC could take the Two-fold temple as a stronghold after completing Rasaad's quest? Im not 100% certain what it would take for such a feature to be implemented but I still like to dream! Plus, what about all of the new monk-ish quests that we could embark upon! Monks and monkeys everywhere rejoice!

Comments

• SvarSvar Member Posts: 157
    That's certainly a fun idea, but there are a few complications I can think of. The main one is that you wouldn't be able to acquire the stronghold until Chapter 6, so you wouldn't have as much time to enjoy it as you would with the other strongholds.
  • GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
    Why is that?

Chapter 2:

Step 1:

"So you are a monk, eh? I hear that there is some kind of new monastery forming. Maybe one of the monks in trademeet will know more about it."

Step 2:

Go to trademeet. Talk to Raasad.

Step 3:

Go to the gates. This leads you to the amphitheater.

Step 4:

Go to the amphitheater. This leads you to the monestary.

Step 5:

Use some serious cheese to survive the last battle in the Two Fold trust. Which is possible if you trap the area up and when the fight starts you retreat up the stairs so you don't get overwhelmed right away. Unlike the other stronghold quests, it has a really nasty fight at the end.

But the quest line can be done right away, just as quickly as any other stronghold quest.