Skip to content

Custom exotic and powerful summons.

SarevokokSarevokok Member Posts: 171
I'm hoping someone would make exotic summoning spells. Summon Lich, Summon Dragon(all colors,) Summon Demogorgan, Summon Beholder, Summon Golem(all kinds.)

You get the point, that'd be fun as hell to play with.

Comments

• T2avT2av Member Posts: 202
    Sarevokok said:

I'm hoping someone would make exotic summoning spells. Summon Lich, Summon Dragon(all colors,) Summon Demogorgan, Summon Beholder, Summon Golem(all kinds.)

You get the point, that'd be fun as hell to play with.

Dragons would get stuck everywhere and glitch into a walls/tables... You ever wonder why dragons are in open areas? Lol
  • GrimLefourbeGrimLefourbe Member Posts: 637
    I've been thinking it could be interesting to make a quest that would teach a mage(only charname?) to make a golem. After seeing the excellent Afaaq mod, i'd imagine it would use similar things to circumvent potential size issues etc. Like you'd have to build the golem, animate it and then you'd have spells or special abilities to summon it or put it back, it could be a follow-up to the planar sphere and you'd stock it there!
  • T2avT2av Member Posts: 202

I've been thinking it could be interesting to make a quest that would teach a mage(only charname?) to make a golem. After seeing the excellent Afaaq mod, i'd imagine it would use similar things to circumvent potential size issues etc. Like you'd have to build the golem, animate it and then you'd have spells or special abilities to summon it or put it back, it could be a follow-up to the planar sphere and you'd stock it there!

There is a golem book in watcher's keep. That summons one. He's weaksauce at first but can be upgraded. I know it's not the same as what you are saying; you want more depth to it.. Am I right?
  • GrimLefourbeGrimLefourbe Member Posts: 637
    I'd imagine something that would look more like the mage at the umar hills but with your group building it instead. The book of golem summoning feels like the Djinni bottle, just a summon like another. I feel like if Rayic Gethras can have 2 golems guarding his house, a playable mage near the end of SOA should be able to build his own golems too. I thought about linking it to the golem summoning book. Maybe it should be a book about golem building and then you'd be able to use the machine in the planar sphere for your own with the help of the book ?