Skip to content

Permanently blinded after starting Druid stronghold! (SCS Installed)

I just started the Druid stronghold on my solo Shapeshifter and my character has been afflicted with Blindness that I can't get rid of. Dispel Magic removed the icon from my portrait but my visual radius and thac0 are still affected. The SCS True Sight anti-blindness component didn't do anything. Even ctrl+R on my character doesn't work.

I have SCS installed with both the Improved Druid Grove and Smarter Divine Spellcaster components installed and apparently they may not be compatible but everything was fine up until now, the problems only started when I rested in the Grove to summon the spirit.

Any help getting rid of this is super appreciated!

Comments

•  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    It sounds like a somehow glitched Nature's Beauty spell. If all else fails, you can use EE Keeper, go to the Effects tab and check if there's a blindness effect, and manually remove it.
  • sparrow13xsparrow13x Member Posts: 120
    It's been so long since I've used Nature's Beauty so I honestly have no idea. As soon as my conversation with the spirit ended my character was hit with this animation that looked like he was covered in vines or something.

Is there a way to get EEKeeper on Mac?
    EEKeeper doesn't seem to list Blindness under the effects tab so I have no idea what's going on... I forced a random NPC into my party and I could see again so it's definitely an effect attached to my character.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Hi @sparrow13x can you zip and attach a save with this issue please.
    Thanks
    Gate70 said:

Hi @sparrow13x can you zip and attach a save with this issue please.
    Thanks

I got frustrated with it and deleted it. But I'm doing another identical run now with the same mods installed since it didn't take me too long so if I run into that issue again I'll post the save file here.