Skip to content

broken keyboard

I was watching the game play video of SOD again....well... drool from my mouth fell on my keyboard and shorted it out. when is this gonna be done? I mean.... Bethesda release bug ridden messes all the time.
So a couple days right? ...maybe 3? are they doing a christmas release thing...if so...you may hear a man screaming "DAMN IT!!!" echoing from coast to coast.
am I being a crazy internet person about this ?

I am finishing up my BG1 game and I may be stuck not playing computer games for a few weeks... that just wont do.

Comments

• deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    This is Bethesda.

Beamdog doesnt have the fan boyism that the big B's have so releasing another bug ridden game would be a death knell for the company.

Patience, it will be released when it ready. I suggest doing another BG playthrough with 5 other NPCs in your party, so when it does get released you get a glimpse of what becomes of them faster. Plus gives you another reason to reroll a new character.
  • KilivitzKilivitz Member Posts: 1,459
    Don't quote me on that, but official word seems to be that while they would like to have it ready for a holiday release, there are no guarantees at all.

IWD:EE was a solid, solid release and I wouldn't expect them to lower the bar. None of us like to hear "ready when it's ready", but I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.