Skip to content

gauntlets of ogre power no longer in game (bg ee 2)

I'm almost at the end of my game and in noticed i never found these gauntlets. They are suppossedly in the palanershere on entu. But on a new game i noticed he dropped another kind of gauntlets and i never found them somewhere else. Are the left out of the game, moved or something? Without them i cant forge cromfaer hammer.

Comments

• joluvjoluv Member Posts: 2,137
    Nope, they're still there. What kind of gauntlets did Entu drop? Was it the Hands of Takkok?
  • joliekillerjoliekiller Member Posts: 37
    yep those. but i cant find the ogre power one's
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    edited September 2015
    That's the same item; see the first line of the description. The Enhanced Editions call items by their unique names when possible.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    edited September 2015
    Those are the ogre power ones... The name got changed around a bit.

Edit:
    Oh, boo! The first comment I make in a long time and I get ninja'd. Figures...
    Post edited by Tresset on
  • joluvjoluv Member Posts: 2,137
    Called it!
  • joliekillerjoliekiller Member Posts: 37
    yeah i kept those, but cromweld (or whaterver his name is) doesnt reconize them as the gauntlets. I have them in inventory but he says there missing??
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    He says he can forge the hammer if you have the gauntlets and a girdle of frost giant strength, right? Do you have the girdle?
  • FrdNwsmFrdNwsm Member Posts: 1,069
    edited September 2015
    I had the chance to forge Crom Feyr back in SoA, and decided that the two strength items were more useful split up between two party members. I assumed (correctly) that more strength items would be available in late SoA and ToB, and I could have it forged then. That second assumption, though, was wrong.

If you do have that choice to make, remember that you can't change your mind in ToB. I took them to Caspenar in the pocket plane, and he had no clue what to do with them, even though I had even saved the instruction page as well. Only Cromwell has the formula for that one, apparently.

No bid deal; you won't hurt for powerful weapons of all sorts in ToB, although that's probably the best hammer you will get.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • YupImMadBroYupImMadBro Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 347

There's a mod that gives Cromwell and Cespenar each others' recipes. BG2Tweaks maybe?

I believe so.