Skip to content

A Wizard Slayer's Odyssey

2»

Comments

• FrdNwsmFrdNwsm Member Posts: 1,069
    edited September 2015

Is it SCS that allows you to pull things outside like this? Or have you always been able to do it and I'm just learning something new?

I'm not sure what you refer to. If you mean screen captures, yeah that should be available with most computers. (prt sc button)

The image is stored in a folder and you can upload it using the "attach a file" option at the bottom of the leave a comment box.
  • DragonspearDragonspear Member Posts: 1,838
    @FrdNwsm

I'm referring to the fact that he pulled the spiders outside the house that they're in in Beregost and the assassin in Nashkel out from the Inn.
  • FrdNwsmFrdNwsm Member Posts: 1,069
    edited September 2015
    Oh; no, that happened with me also. I wasn't expecting so many spiders so I went back outside the house to better spell up, and they followed me. It was much easier to fight them outside with more meneuvering space.

Now, generally speaking, critters won't follow you into a different area, but there are occasional exceptions, and this just seems to be one of them. The assassins may work the same way as those spiders, but I'm not sure. I just killed them on the spot; none of them were particularly hard. Well, except for that group you encounter after you get out of the Nashkell mines; they were mean.
  • DragonspearDragonspear Member Posts: 1,838
    @FrdNwsm

Considering the levels I do Beregost, possibly being able to pull the dwarf assassin out of the inn in his little area is great. Same for the spiders, they inevitably get a surround on me, granted I still normally pull through. But considering I've been playing these games for over a decade, its nice learning little bits you didn't know before.
  • GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
    Raasad to the rescue! Quite lucky you had him there, or that fight might have gone south fast.