Skip to content

Dorn

I'm sorry, I just have to say it: Dorn is awesome. His picture, voice, roleplay, skills... You name it.

Dorn is THE man!

Comments

• SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    yksimalt said:

Dorn is THE man!

Half-man ;)
  • MirageMirage Member Posts: 81
    Correction
    yksimalt said:

Dorn is THE Orc!

Skatan said:

Half-Orc ;)

• fischsemmelfischsemmel Member Posts: 40
    This is the first time I've played with Dorn, and he's been fun. It's my first experience with a 19 str on a non-charname and my first experience with blackguard kit. I enjoyed helping him with his former buddies, although to my annoyance he only started "opening up" about his past after I first set foot into Baldur's Gate... which was after we had dealt with his former buddies. Kinda ruins my suspension of disbelief when he keeps talking about how he wants to go get revenge in present tense when we already handled the situation before even entering town.
  • SharguildSharguild Member Posts: 186
    Gotta agree, Dorn is the best half-Orc / half-Man NPC that has ever joined my party.
  • MirageMirage Member Posts: 81

This is the first time I've played with Dorn, and he's been fun. It's my first experience with a 19 str on a non-charname and my first experience with blackguard kit. I enjoyed helping him with his former buddies, although to my annoyance he only started "opening up" about his past after I first set foot into Baldur's Gate... which was after we had dealt with his former buddies. Kinda ruins my suspension of disbelief when he keeps talking about how he wants to go get revenge in present tense when we already handled the situation before even entering town.

Hmm I didn't have any problems, actually I fought them long after his story unraveled. By "His former buddies" you actually mean the group located north at the city gates right?
    Did you pick up Dorn late in the game and fought them soon after?