Skip to content

PING: BillyYank

You have been a big help but I need your imput on the other problem I have. I found and enterd the Ice Wind cave south of the praying man statue anbd opened 1 of the four box's. I found a necklace and some tools that told me something was living in the cave that was not an animal
Am I missing something? Do the other box's figure into the solution to the quest in the cave? Am I missing a key? A little help would be nice.

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    You can get people's attention by typing @ their forum name like this: @BillyYank
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    Blunt weapons, cleric scrolls, it's a bit of hint for something that happens later.

Also, you might want to have those tools with you next time you go potion shopping.
  • joluvjoluv Member Posts: 2,137
    If I may offer a bit of advice as you proceed through IWD:EE...

- Figuring the game out without help is fun, but if you frequently prefer step-by-step instructions, you might consider referring to a walkthrough. DSimpson's is good.
    - If you'd rather just ask for help on the forum, that's cool too, but you don't need to start a new thread for every question.
    - @BillyYank isn't the only person on here who knows the game in detail, although he did an especially good job of deciphering your questions in the other thread. If you explain what you're asking more completely (as you did here), I think you'll get helpful responses from many forum members.
  • madgamermadgamer Member Posts: 32
    TO JOLUV: I have been playing RPG games for a lot of years including D&D when it was pen and paper. I would prefer you not answer any of my posts if you don't mind. I did not see you answering the earlier posts. So as thumper said " if ya can't say something nice then don't bother"
    As for being more to the point I don't always see the connections between what I discover and solving quests. I also am recovering from brain surgery and playing computer games has helped a great deal. I
    am sorry I don't have the hight standards as you seem tto think you have when it comes to posting and problem solving but I will not apoligiize to you for my posting habits if you don't like my posts then do not answer them.

TO BillyYank thanks for the hint I will keep at it and let you know what happens. I am not sue what the hint meens but I will keep at it. Thanks again to all who had POSITIVE coments
  • madgamermadgamer Member Posts: 32
    After starting over several times I don't want to leave Kaldahar to soon, I have 4 keys and I am not sure I know what to do now, I would swear while in Kresselack's tomb I had a fight in a large underground chamber with lots of Skelitons but I had to go back to a save because a nember of my party died in the last combat.
    The save was before this battle and this time I had to fight the mummy and got the forth key but I could not seem to find the entrance to the chamber where I had the fight. Is this fight with all the skelitons important?
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    Yes. You need to make your way through the entire tomb. You'll know when you're at the end.