Skip to content

Overgold Renwellyn Stops the Search!

After speaking with Wallace at the Trademeet Market, Mazzy and I are going to speak to Overgold Renwellyn about his suspicious new colleague, Barl. When I get to the temple, however, the normal dialogue options are the only ones I have available with the Overgold. Some variable seems to be out of place for him to react to the quest in my journal, but I cannot find out anywhere online which one it might be.

Any help would be so appreciated!

PS. Why is it always Mazzy's quests? Poor Mazzy.

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Could you zip and attach a save for inspection please @recklessheart
    Thanks
  • recklessheartrecklessheart Member Posts: 692
    Hey @Gate70 I have been trying to do so, but for some reason the file never uploads. It is always 'uploading', but it doesn't seem like the process will ever end. Should it be taking a very long time to upload a zipped save file, or am I right in thinking that something is wrong there? Do I have an alternative way of getting it to you?

Thanks for your interest! :)
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    So long as you've zipped a 00000nnnnn-savename folder and the file is a reasonable size (1mb or less is typical for a save) it should be fairly quick to do. If you've accidentally zipped up the entire save folder with many saves, yeah it'll probably take a lot longer and may hit a limit.
  • recklessheartrecklessheart Member Posts: 692
    It just doesn't seem to be working, but yes the file is all of those things! How strange...