Skip to content

Need help bug fix(ToB Hexxat quest)

Im doing the quest to subdue korkorran and I am at the fight with Phreya and korko's copy

I kill Phreya easy enough Korko's duplicate get's off a timestop before I breach and knock down his health in seconds

then the weird stuff starts... 1 Hexxat talks to me about the casque not working 2. the lich won't die 3. Hexxat talks to me again and again with the same speech about the casque

so I iether need
cheats to remove the lich after the Hexxat talk
or cheats to advance in the quest without talking to Phreya/lich

Comments

• LuitstraLuitstra Member Posts: 22
    never mind worked my way to korkorran with CTRL - J maybe missed a bit of experience but meh happy im outa there
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    Look here to get some help.
  • LuitstraLuitstra Member Posts: 22
    Thanks but I prefer my method then messing with save files
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    If you insist, but, if you ask me, there is actually less danger of messing things up if you let Gate70 or someone else fix your save. They definitely know what they are doing over there. I am not just saying this either. I have fixed plenty of saves for people in the past as well. To each their own though.
  • ArunsunArunsun Member Posts: 1,592
    Another solution is using imprisonment on the lich, either one of your own or that of the lich herself if you have a high level blackguard/cleric to control her. She has no worthy loot if I am correct.
    Be doubly careful about the cloak of Dragomir, sometimes you do not get it back from Phreya which is a bug as well