Skip to content

Keep your BG1 items at the start of BG2 [www.urstuff2athkatla.com]

CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
edited March 2016 in BGII:EE Mods
I'm here to present you the latest invention in blah blah net services and items acquirement: www.urstuff2athkatla.com

This little mod disables the nuke over your BG1 items and gold, just that. Oh, and you keep the Pantaloons in your bag, 'cause we thought you wouldn't want to run through the dungeon naked, do you? Items that are randomized through the 2da tables will be still done so, so you might lose a bunch of items (I haven't tested, if it does I'll remove that too so you can KEEP 'EM ALL).

To install, get a copy of WeiDU, rename it to keep_ur_stuff.exe and drop the .tp2.txt in the same folder, but be sure to remove the ".txt" (which is there so I don't have to zip the file).

EDIT: now, new versions (probably none) are found here: https://github.com/CrevsDaak/www.urstuff2athkatla.com
The only thing the new version provides is an easier time installing the mod and a Polish translation (thanks @ALIEN ;-), so if you have the old one installed you shouldn't even worry (it only uses text in the installer, so don't worry).

Please, report any problems here, we can talk before you sue me :)
Post edited by CrevsDaak on
JuliusBorisovALIEN

Comments

• MathsorcererMathsorcerer Member Posts: 3,037
    Is the stuff in a bag or what? Originally, when I made this sort of mini-mod I had a lot of items on the jailkeep table and the really good stuff locked in the portrait; however, after some reflection I altered the scripts of the current inhabitants of Chez Irenicus so that they are in possession of your stolen goods and will be more than happy to use them against you.
    Notabarbiegirl
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155

Is the stuff in a bag or what? Originally, when I made this sort of mini-mod I had a lot of items on the jailkeep table and the really good stuff locked in the portrait; however, after some reflection I altered the scripts of the current inhabitants of Chez Irenicus so that they are in possession of your stolen goods and will be more than happy to use them against you.

Yeah, you *keep* your stuff, save that your PCs will drop it where they spawn (which I believe doesn't bother anyone, am I right?).
  • NotabarbiegirlNotabarbiegirl Member Posts: 141

I tried talking him into releasing this, It is fun to find your gear on the enemies in " Chez Irenicus".
    Kill baddie= "give me that back you jerk" , AND by not messing with the trapped portrait safe the changes do not mess up the BG2 Gavin mod. :wink:

@Mathsorcerer does have some good changes and ideas....... and then he has some that are just painful.
    CrevsDaakMathsorcerer