Skip to content

Which dragon?

2»

Comments

• JediMindTrixJediMindTrix Member Posts: 305
    @Sophia

Yes! Saladrex! I loved his atypical personality; I wouldn't call him crazy (he was sane enough not to want to fight you unless you were going to fight him haha)
  • Fake_SketchFake_Sketch Member Posts: 217
    I liked Firkraags commitment.
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Silver Dragon. Good for the win!
  • SchneidendSchneidend Member Posts: 3,190

Favourite dragon? Clearly Sherincal!

... but since this poll isn't about the IWD saga my vote goes to Thaxll'ssyllyia.

Mmm...Sherincal. I'd like to "impale" her on my "greatsword," but sadly she was not amenable to seduction. Something about not dating men shorter than her. Bummer.
  • jpierce55jpierce55 Member Posts: 86
    Firkraag truly made me seethe, I wanted to kill him so bad the first time I fought him, and he made short work of my team. I had to reload and come back after I leveled up more. He was tough!
  • WonKoWonKo Member Posts: 72
    Being tricked by Firkraag the first time really made me seethe. I struggled through his dungeon and then hung my head in shame and left when it was clear I would not be able to beat him. Immensely satisfying to return once I had leveled up to destroy him.
  • SmaugSmaug Member Posts: 216
    edited September 2012
    Firkraag hands down. He was the epitome of a double-dealing, manipulative dragon who had taken an interest in maneuvering lesser creatures to do his bidding. He was so charismatic and had so much swagger in his human form. Plus, it was such an awesome moment when I figured out he was a dragon masquerading as a man.

I liked Adalon too, her story was very compelling. But she was so god damn full of herself and condescending to you when you were trying to help her that I wanted to kill her just to take her down a notch.
    Post edited by Smaug on
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    You forget Saladrex, that is in fact, my favorite dragon on the game (wacher's keep level 4).
  • AliteriAliteri Member Posts: 308
    edited September 2012
    Didn't know dragons then, felt deadly.
  • RyknRykn Member Posts: 30
    I thought this was choose the one you like? Firkraag is a jerk and he can enjoy my blade in his chest. I would have chosen Saladrex but... Yeah.
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    If you account the nameless dragons (like the one in hell) @CCarluNN, you should take in account the green dragon on the watcher's keep 5° level (he's the trial of courage that you must finsh to get one of the 3 keys that access Demogorgon).
  • CCarluNNCCarluNN Member Posts: 200
    edited September 2012
    CCarluNN said:

Gah! Seems I joined the ranks of poll failures. Honestly, I thought real hard and could only come up with a total of seven dragons. Seems I have missed two actually. Saladrex in Watcher's Keep, and other one plainly named 'Dragon' in Hell.

@kamuizin So there are two dragons in Watcher's keep then, that makes the total that I forgot to include in the poll three. Ten dragons in the whole game. Ok, thanks for the info.
  • AlkaluropsAlkalurops Member Posts: 269
    I'm torn between Thaxll'ssyllyia and Firkraag, but I ended up voting Firkraag because it's the first dragon I ever encountered. There's nothing like your first time...
  • RedGuardRedGuard Member Posts: 672
    Firkraag is one of the most memorable elements outside of the main storyline for me. Though I think part of that is because he was such a challenge and I was never strong enough until after I had come back to Athkatla later in the game.

Plus the hero fighting an evil red dragon is a classic D&D/fantasy cliche that never gets old.
  • DrugarDrugar Member Posts: 1,566
    Note; I fought Draconis a few days ago and he identified himself as a Brown dragon, despite being green and brown not being an actual dragon colour.

I voted for the Shadow Dragon on account of A) It has the meanest breath and B) it was the first dragon I saw. I was like "Wardstone? I don't need no stinkin' wardstones! I'ma gonna slay that pitif- ohhhkay right, on to the Shade Lord it is."
  • Tom23Tom23 Member Posts: 6
    I vote for Draconis (green) mainly for the reason of he was an utter bitch to kill
  • LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
    Firky.
  • KlonoaKlonoa Member Posts: 93
    I love the shadow dragon armor you get from his scales XD I know there are more effective ones, but it still looks cool :)
  • recklessheartrecklessheart Member Posts: 692
    Thaxll'ssyllyia not only has the best name, and provides you with some really good (and stylish-looking!) leather armour, but she's the first Dragon in the game (at least according to how I would generally proceed), so she has that going for her as well. :)
  • KholdstareKholdstare Member Posts: 160
    Firkraag, definitely. He made me kill Ajantis and that's not forgivable.
  • SylonceSylonce Member Posts: 65
    Draconis. He cheats and kicks my butt. I like his style ;)
  • lansounetlansounet Member Posts: 1,182
    Thaxll'ssyllyia for the same reasons as @Drugar. That breath...
  • XavioriaXavioria Member Posts: 874
    Definitely the green Dragon that you talk to and save right before Abazigal for me...
    She felt like she was a very interesting individual that didn't get much more in terms of dialogue or appearances. I wanted to talk her to death, then take her into my party, then have her betray me so she could take the essence of Bhaal for herself. I always thought that in the instance I knew her, that's kind of something she might do.
  • pablo200783pablo200783 Member Posts: 96
    Like black dragon.
  • jkEmmaWatsonjkEmmaWatson Member Posts: 3
    Firkraag, because I one-shot him with a Chromatic Orb once.