Skip to content

When?

2»

Comments

• killerrabbitkillerrabbit Member Posts: 402
    @Gallowglass perfect! Now just polymorph into @TrentOster and I'll be happy.
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    ... casts Polymorph: Oster ...
  • brusbrus Member Posts: 944
    edited December 2015

... casts Polymorph: Oster ...

Gallowlass's spell failed, probably due to wild magic, and he casted Polymorph: oyster. :smiley:

... jumps onto his half-shell and looks for the Tabasco sauce ...
  • brusbrus Member Posts: 944
    ...brus casts: Dispel Magic
    ...Gallowglass returns to his form while covered in Tabasco sauce.
    ... laughs helplessly
    ... Contingency: Helpless triggers Polymorph: Oster :tongue:
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    brus said:

Gallowlass's spell failed, probably due to wild magic, and he casted Polymorph: oyster. :smiley:

An Oyster lass

• FeytorFeytor Member Posts: 57
    comment from mrs Oster:
    Although 1 IS enough, two could be fun ;)
    But please refrain from summoning him until next week. He has to do the dishes and the laundry first.
    thank you.

• TorinTorin Member Posts: 229
    Only thing I wish for Christmas is a BG:SoD release date! :D
  • Mrpenfold666Mrpenfold666 Member Posts: 428
    please release is 2nd of march because i have a week off work (because birthday :D!) and this would be the best thing to do with my time, guaranteed....
  • LifatLifat Member Posts: 353

please release is 2nd of march because i have a week off work (because birthday :D!) and this would be the best thing to do with my time, guaranteed....

I want it released when it is finished. Of course, I'd really like it if it was finished tomorrow, so I understand your enthusiasm :smiley:
  • DaevelonDaevelon Member Posts: 605
    Lifat said:

I want it released when it is finished. Of course, I'd really like it if it was finished tomorrow, so I understand your enthusiasm :smiley:

The problem is that i can't control myself to start a new game... and i want to wait till SoD :(
  • LifatLifat Member Posts: 353
    Daevelon said:

Lifat said:

The problem is that i can't control myself to start a new game... and i want to wait till SoD :(
    .... Yeah... About that... I wanted to wait for SoD aswell... Then I played through the game, so that I'd have a party ready for release... Then I got impatient again and played through bg2... What now? /cry
    Lifat said:

.... Yeah... About that... I wanted to wait for SoD aswell... Then I played through the game, so that I'd have a party ready for release... Then I got impatient again and played through bg2... What now? /cry

Obviously now is the time to start another run in BG1ee ... so that you'll have a party ready for release ... [repeat as necessary].