Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Total xp for a party of 6

Hi all,

I'm planning on running a IWD:EE game with HoW and TotL with a party of 6 on Hard difficulty (meaning 50% more xp). I know there is a level cap set to 30, but there is no xp cap as far as I know. Is it realistic to assume that my single class characters (a Dwarven Defender, a Bounty Hunter and an Illusionist) will not reach the level cap? Or should I think about making them all multi-class.

cheers.

Comments

• BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,361
    On my run through of everything, my party of 6 topped out at 2.9 million XP each. That's with using EE keeper to give them XP for the Behlifet fight.

JuliusBorisov
  • M0tanM0tan Member Posts: 55
    BillyYank said:

On my run through of everything, my party of 6 topped out at 2.9 million XP each. That's with using EE keeper to give them XP for the Behlifet fight.

Was this on a normal difficulty? If yes, should I expect ~4.5 mil XP on HARD?

P.S. What is the issue with Behlifet fight?

• BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,361
    Yes this was normal difficulty.

I went through IWD first, then imported my final save into HoW. The final save is taken before the Behlifet fight, so there's no XP from that. I added the XP for killing Behl and his iron golems, then gave myself quest XP equal to the highest quest XP award in the game. I figure preventing a devil invasion should be worth at least as much as freeing a bunch of slaves from the frost giants.

• M0tanM0tan Member Posts: 55
    BillyYank said:

Yes this was normal difficulty.

I went through IWD first, then imported my final save into HoW. The final save is taken before the Behlifet fight, so there's no XP from that. I added the XP for killing Behl and his iron golems, then gave myself quest XP equal to the highest quest XP award in the game. I figure preventing a devil invasion should be worth at least as much as freeing a bunch of slaves from the frost giants.

Ok, got the xp thing now.

As far as I understand (and remember for the original IWD) you can play HoW before finishing the Original Campaign.