Skip to content

Total xp for a party of 6

Hi all,

I'm planning on running a IWD:EE game with HoW and TotL with a party of 6 on Hard difficulty (meaning 50% more xp). I know there is a level cap set to 30, but there is no xp cap as far as I know. Is it realistic to assume that my single class characters (a Dwarven Defender, a Bounty Hunter and an Illusionist) will not reach the level cap? Or should I think about making them all multi-class.

cheers.

Comments

• BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    On my run through of everything, my party of 6 topped out at 2.9 million XP each. That's with using EE keeper to give them XP for the Behlifet fight.
    JuliusBorisov
  • M0tanM0tan Member Posts: 61
    BillyYank said:

On my run through of everything, my party of 6 topped out at 2.9 million XP each. That's with using EE keeper to give them XP for the Behlifet fight.

Was this on a normal difficulty? If yes, should I expect ~4.5 mil XP on HARD?

P.S. What is the issue with Behlifet fight?
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    Yes this was normal difficulty.

I went through IWD first, then imported my final save into HoW. The final save is taken before the Behlifet fight, so there's no XP from that. I added the XP for killing Behl and his iron golems, then gave myself quest XP equal to the highest quest XP award in the game. I figure preventing a devil invasion should be worth at least as much as freeing a bunch of slaves from the frost giants.
  • M0tanM0tan Member Posts: 61
    BillyYank said:

Yes this was normal difficulty.

I went through IWD first, then imported my final save into HoW. The final save is taken before the Behlifet fight, so there's no XP from that. I added the XP for killing Behl and his iron golems, then gave myself quest XP equal to the highest quest XP award in the game. I figure preventing a devil invasion should be worth at least as much as freeing a bunch of slaves from the frost giants.

Ok, got the xp thing now.

As far as I understand (and remember for the original IWD) you can play HoW before finishing the Original Campaign.