Skip to content

Tiefling PC

While it is known that there is a BG2 NPC who is a Tiefling and that it is also possible to EE Keeper a Tiefling PC, I wonder if anyone knows if similar to the angel wings attachment there is a way to add a tail to this character, similar to the NPC in Planescape: Torment?

Comments

• TwentyTwenty Member Posts: 52
    I'd like to do a drow PC. I am that boring so kindly advice and dr_muds, sorry for hijacking :wink:
  • dr_mudsdr_muds Member Posts: 75
    @Twenty surely that's simple... make an Elf, colour them appropriately and then add magic resistances as appropriate using EE Keeper, or any bonuses/penalties that you prefer?
  • TwentyTwenty Member Posts: 52
    dr_muds said:

@Twenty surely that's simple... make an Elf, colour them appropriately and then add magic resistances as appropriate using EE Keeper, or any bonuses/penalties that you prefer?

Yes, that's true :facepalm:
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    You can change your race to tiefling with EEKeeper, but I don't think there are any sprites with wings or tails.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    AstroBryGuydr_mudsVallmyr
  • AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437

dr_muds said:

Drow aren't even supposed to have magic resistance in the surface, so you don't even have to add that. Even easier!
    But what if it's a Black Pits party? :wink:
    dr_mudsHudzy
  • scriverscriver Member Posts: 2,072
    I don't think elves has enough hairgrowth to achieve black pits.
    KamigoroshiSanctifer
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    scriver said:

I don't think elves has enough hairgrowth to achieve black pits.

Technically drow already have black armpits. Save those with crazy hairgrowth that sproud fluffy white armpits.

Regarding tieflings: the [Resource Pack] Extended Animations has the Planescape version of tieflings. With either tails, hooves or other oddities. Easy enough to switch between models/sprites.
    dr_mudsscriver
  • dr_mudsdr_muds Member Posts: 75
    Wow thanks @Kamigoroshi !