Skip to content

Baldur.ini file

emssmiley2002emssmiley2002 Member Posts: 5
This is a screenshot of my Baldur.ini file. I have no idea where to put Debug Mode=1 to get the CLUAConsole to show up in game. Im open to suggestions.

Comments

• Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    @emssmiley2002, the first point to make is not to open it in Notepad, the end-lines are not properly converted. Use Wordpad instead.

The next point to make is that it is not 'Debug Mode=1' any more. Instead, use:

'Program Options', 'Debug Mode', '1',
    or if you are adding it to the end of the file but before the closing brace, use

'Program Options', 'Debug Mode', '1'
    Example, this:

INSERT INTO options ROWS ( 'Window', 'Full Screen', '0',
    would become this:

INSERT INTO options ROWS ( 'Program Options', 'Debug Mode', '1', 'Window', 'Full Screen', '0',
  • emssmiley2002emssmiley2002 Member Posts: 5
    Thank you that worked.
  • BelanosBelanos Member Posts: 968
    Troodon80 said:

@emssmiley2002, the first point to make is not to open it in Notepad, the end-lines are not properly converted. Use Wordpad instead.

Thank you. It really bugged me to see how it was formatted with Notepad, using Wordpad solves the problem.

• ALIENALIEN Member Posts: 1,271
    @Belano
    If you using Wordpad for anything, you are doomed.
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    Use Notepad++, ConTEXT, or Crimson Text Editor. Wordpad for convenience instead of needing to buy or download a third-party application. Microsoft Word if you have the Office package, or Writer if you have Apache OpenOffice, LibreOffice, or NeoOffice.
  • KojiOyamaKojiOyama Member Posts: 9
    i found ES file explorer from the play store works well too.