Skip to content

Unable to return Rift device to Amaunator's avatar

I came back to the forgotten temple after killing the Unseeing eye to return the rift device. The Diseased one at the entrance to the temple initiated a dialogue suprised I had returned but he did not enter the temple. When I entered everyone was there as well as the avatar but nothing happened, the sequence was frozen, the avatar didn't do anything. Since I couldn't do anything, not even enter the menu I had to use alt+ctrl+del to exit. When I reload the game and enter the temple the avatar now simply disappears. It's impossible for me to return the rod.

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Can you zip and attach a save for inspection please @torquemada and also confirm your game is unmodded with the 1.3.2064 patch.
    Thanks
  • torquemadatorquemada Member Posts: 5
    Gate70 said:

Can you zip and attach a save for inspection please @torquemada and also confirm your game is unmodded with the 1.3.2064 patch.
    Thanks

I would but I have no idea how to attach a file to the thread
    There is an "Attach a file" below the leave a comment box from where you can then choose a file. In Windows you should be able to navigate to the relevant save folder and right-clicking it produces a Send to -> Compressed Folder (may vary depending what version of Windows you have.
  • torquemadatorquemada Member Posts: 5
    edited January 2016
    Ahh ok, I don't know why I didn't see it before.
    This save however is after I left the sewers though, I'm currently in Watcher's keep. So I'm not sure it's any help. I left the rod on the altar in the temple since I can't leave the sewers with it. However if you enter the temple again you can see all the guys standing there in a formation, waiting for the avatar to speak.
    OK I'm not sure why this happens but speaking to the Diseased One should see the quest complete (n.b. I jumped the party back rather than travel).