Skip to content

Importing my char from a save at my pad to a brand new game at my PC.

Hi all.
So my question is: how do I do it?
Here's the picture: I've payed a little with my F\M\T on my pad, then I want to transfer my char to a brand new game on my PC (mostly because of Unfinished Business), but when I try importing either from a save or as a char, my char gets imported into a new game complete with exp and items and we can have that, can we?

What's more important is that I had FANTASTIC stats of 94 on that char, and I don't want to spend hours trying to match those at my PC. Suggestions?

Comments

• GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    Hi foma,

Rather than import, may I suggest that you place the saved game into your saved games (My Documents\Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition\save ) directory and open it from within the game...

I don't have an IPad but this is the way I transfer my saves between PC and android (also playing a FMT at the moment, rather enjoying it).

Hope it helps
    Gus
    Sorry, I misread the post... you want to start a new game... Shall have a play and get back to you.
    Only way I could come up with is through the use of EEKeeper, either by resetting your character in the character file (or saved game), or by changing the stats on a new FMT in a new saved game.

Maybe some else has a method to clean the 'old' char...
  • foma_mgppufoma_mgppu Member Posts: 115
    @Gusinda I kinda wanted to refrain myself from using EEKeeper, but I could find not another way to solve my problem. So, I made a char, then edited it with EEKeeper. It is somewhat cheap, but I do not think that it could be helped.
    Gusinda