Skip to content

Shrake Plays Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition

Shrake907Shrake907 Member Posts: 38
edited January 2016 in Fan Creations
Hey friends of our glorious Beamdog forums,

I have decided to do a Let's Play of the Baldur's Gate saga with one character on Core Rules with no reloads, so if a party member is chunked, dems the breaks.

This is my first attempt at a Let's Play, so it might be rough-around-the-edges, but if you guys and gals want to check it out that'd be hella nice. I'm solely doing this for fun as I don't really have a following on YouTube, but it is making another play through quite enjoyable. Any feedback for improvement would be fantastic as it'll surely help me later on with future videos.

My character for this LP series is a Totemic Druid of which I've never played before but having fun so far with the class!

Right, anyhow the playlist link:

Maybe something to put on in the background or of course to watch.

Happy Adventuring,
Shrake

JuliusBorisovbrusbiffyclangerlolien

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    edited January 2016
    Ohh yeeeah! More Totemic druids into the masses!

Happy hunting (by spirit animals)!

BTW, if you want, you can read https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/30553/the-tale-of-the-totemic-druid#latest - maybe that thread could help in your no-reload adventure.
    Post edited by JuliusBorisov on
    Shrake907
  • Shrake907Shrake907 Member Posts: 38
    bengoshi said:

Ohh yeeeah! More Totemic into the masses!

Happy hunting (by spirit animals)!

Aw yiss. Should be a fun playthrough! Thanks for checking it out, ben. ^^
  • biffyclangerbiffyclanger Member Posts: 216
    Great!! I never played Totemic Druid either gonna be follow your progress with great interest :).
    Shrake907JuliusBorisov
  • Shrake907Shrake907 Member Posts: 38

Great!! I never played Totemic Druid either gonna be follow your progress with great interest :).

Thanks, man!
    Yeah, pretty cool class. I played a Shaman in EverQuest and the spirit animals are very familiar, somehow. ^^
    JuliusBorisovlolien