Skip to content

2»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
    jackjackCoryNewb
    Nonnahswriter
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520

Turns out I moved next to a game store. c:

Probably going to pick up Tales of the Abyss. There's also FF3 (NES port), but I've heard it isn't a great game. A few pokemon games, though. :3

I saw Golden Sun: Lost Age, but lost my excitement when I realised it wasn't a ds cart. XD

Nope, Lost Age is a Gameboy Advance title, as is its first title.

Good choice on Tales of the Abyss! :) Don't try to play with the 3D on though, it's horrible.

I lost my copy of FF3. D: I enjoyed it, before I got stuck and didn't know what to do next. Unless we're talking about the FF3 that's actually FF6, in which case that's a whole other story.
    [Deleted User]
  •  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    Fire Emblem: Fates will be released in the US for less than the month. If it's even better than Awakening as I've heard, I'm stoked. I considered getting the Japanese version but I'm not skilled enough with the language and I didn't want to be spoiled on anything before I can fully understand the plot.
    [Deleted User]NonnahswriterYupImMadBro
    Nonnahswriter

I have Awakening. Just haven't gotten to it yet. XD

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

PLAY AWAKENING

NOOWWWWWWWW

(Or don't. I can't force you to do anything. :tongue: But I will be VERY DISAPPOINT.)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited January 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    JuliusBorisovNonnahswriter

XD I am playing Tilly Wigglebottom BG playthrough. Promised Son of Imoen. :)

Pfft. Actually continuing playthroughs that you started because you promised someone else?

You are a better person than I am. D:
    Nonnahswriter
  • jjstraka34jjstraka34 Member Posts: 9,850
    edited January 2016
    The Etrian Odyssey trilogy and Dark Spire. Fairly hardcore Wizardry/Dungeon Master clones....the Zelda games Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks are pretty much the black sheep of the series, but not at all bad. And an original FF Tactics title and Children of Mana. Seems like those would be the best titles for someone who is a regular to these forums.
    [Deleted User]
  • YupImMadBroYupImMadBro Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 347
    Now that Fire Emblem: Fates is out in the U.S., I can confirm that the game has been really good. I finished Birthright and I am in the middle of Conquest. Of course, I'm going to have to take a break from FE to play BG:SoD obviously, but I look forward to being able to go back and finished them.
    [Deleted User]
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    I thought about getting something to play Pokemon on. But then I realized I don't know anything about the newer Pokemon ("new" defined as being post crystal)
    [Deleted User]Buttercheese
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    @elminster Don't worry, the only thing you need to learn are the new type rules (they added the fairy type in Gen 6). Everything else stayed mostly the same and the games are easy enough that you don't actually need to memorize any of the new Pokémon (only maybe the ones who's typing isn't clear, but those are only few).

I jumped back into Pokémon after Crystal as well, into the 5th generation (black & white) and was right at home.
    elminster[Deleted User]
  • SethDavisSethDavis Member Posts: 1,812
    edited April 2016
    elminster said:

I don't know anything about the newer Pokemon

There's only one thing to know, Gardevoir is the best Pokemon. Find a Raltz or two, get them up to speed, stomp the game.
    Buttercheese[Deleted User]elminster
    Excuse me, everyone knows that Dedenne is the best, because he's a HAMSTER!
    [Deleted User]SethDavis
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    edited April 2016

Excuse me, everyone knows that Dedenne is the best, because he's a HAMSTER!

Pikachu Clone #99 as far as I'm concerned. :p

Anyhow, I still hold a grudge against Nintendo for removing the best pokèmon: MissingNo.!
    Clone, yes, but it's better than the original, so there! >:T