Skip to content

Rev Brother Poquelin won't die

Help please. I get into the room up the stairs after collecting all badges. Kill all the huge variety of monsters (though I took me three or four retreats from the room) then beat Poquelin down till he doesn't fight any more. But he just stands there with a red circle round him while my characters hack at him, he goes down to 'near death' status but then nothing, however long I leave it. Is this a bug?

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    I believe a cut scene is supposed to go through with him, once you get him down to a certain amount of health a cut scene is supposed to happen and then you get teleported afterwards, maybe the cutscene isn't starting properly
  • lgtilleylgtilley Member Posts: 4
    Thanks, I think you're right. But can anyone tell me how I should go about fixing it? I have the latest version and it's Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition running on Windows 10 PC.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Can you zip and attach a save for inspection please. I won't be able to look until tomorrow now but someone else may be able to help before then.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    OK, save attached - all I did was restore him to full health and he started attacking again. Defeating him then had the cutscene activate. I've not tried running back to the Lower Dorns Deep temple before, doing that might have caused Poquelin's actions to be cancelled.
    OK, that's working. Thank you so much for your kindness, you got me playing again. :-)