Skip to content

[Fixed, Android] Game should not freeze when resting at inns / taverns.

VileDespiseVileDespise Member Posts: 17
edited February 2016 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.3.2064)
The game should not crash when I rest at an inn or tavern, I've seen reports of this bug before but they're all for Multiplayer games. However, I'm playing a Single Player game. I noticed this started happening after being jumped by the bandits in Umar Hills. After that event occurred I traveled back to the main city to start the quest where Quayle requests to see Aerie to help one of his old friends. I went to an inn to rest and the game freezes as soon as I click rest. This freeze is duplicated regardless of what inn I choose to rest at. Another thing I find strange is the fact that resting outside doesn't cause the game to freeze. Has anyone else experienced this, and if so have you found a way to fix it? I noticed that there is a fix for the Multiplayer version of this bug that requires copying a rest video and renaming it, that isn't an option on Android though because all of the data for the game is stored in two files.
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Hi @VileDespise if a new game also freezes I would suggest backing up your saves and re-installing the game. If it only affects your current game, please zip and attach a save.
    Thanks
  • VileDespiseVileDespise Member Posts: 17
    I reinstalled the game last night and started a new game, I haven't had this issue occur since. You may close this discussion now. I assume it was just a fluke. Thank you for your time @Gate70
This discussion has been closed.