Skip to content

Aegisfield gone but no corpse

Doing the skinner murders quest. Got the berries and the leather, confronted Rijiek who went downstairs. Went back to tell Aegisfield and he said he'd send a guard (nothing about going himself) and then he disappears. Went back to the tanners and down to the next floor, but there's no Aegisfield corpse where it's supposed to be in that oven thing.

So what have I done wrong?

Comments

•  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    Pretty sure Aegisfield isn't killed if you see him after confronting Rejiek. Did you get a reward from him already? If so, that should be the end of the quest.
  • MorelynMorelyn Member Posts: 11
    Ah ok thanks
  • Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,211
    I didn't even know you could get Aegisfeld killed for like the first 5 years of playing the game. Only when I rummaged around in the item files did I realize...
  • luskanluskan Member Posts: 269
    And I didn't know he could live if you go confront Rejiek first until I read this thread. lol
  • biffyclangerbiffyclanger Member Posts: 216

I didn't even know you could get Aegisfeld killed for like the first 5 years of playing the game. Only when I rummaged around in the item files did I realize...

Same here I didn't realize until someone mentioned it in the forums!
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Basically, if you wanted Aegisfield dead, you had to talk to him before confronting the tanner, once you acquire the evidence. The moment you entered the tanner's shop, you saved his life.