Skip to content

D'Arnisse Keep - Not quite absent Nalia

If Nalia isn't close enough, servant Daleson has different dialogue, just as though she isn't in the party.

This is, until the conversation ends, when Nalia tells him to get to safety, despite not being in the conversation, and he leaves.

Expected: Either Nalia is in conversation throughout because she's in the party, and it progresses through her usual banter, or Nalia is absent and so he doesn't leave, as would occur when talking to him without her in the party at all.

Comments

• argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,434
    That's an issue with many conversations, most notably with Bodhi in the final encounter where she doesn't recognize Imoen in the party if she's outside of her visual range.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    weird, I've noticed that in the current patch on my game, that npcs don't matter where they are, as long as they are on the same map, this was a little exploit you could use to romance both aerie and jaheira at the same time because there would come the banter where you would have to choose, but if they are separated by around 200-300 game feet then they don't notice the other character and both romances go on, but now even if they are on opposite sides of the map, as long as they are in the same area the game will recognize that they are there, regardless of how far apart they are, weird that it isn't working in your game that way
  • AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    @sarevok57 - Do you have BG2 Tweaks installed? It has a component that enables those "across the map" conversations.

http://www.gibberlings3.net/bg2tweaks/content.php
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    nope, I do not, im a whacky purist, no mods for me