Skip to content

Portraits for BG from Torment: Tides of Numenera

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
We have a thread about portraits for BG from Pillars of Eternity.

Why not have a new thread with portraits from another promising project - Torment: Tides of Numenera?

Let me start with the portrait of Matkina, one of your potential companions in that game, who can be seen in the recent trailer.

It's drawn by Nils Hamm - an experienced artist who also provided a lot of artwork for the Magic the Gathering.

The portrait has the size of 169x266, suitable for BG:

A neutral evil shadowdancer, no? ;)
Post edited by JuliusBorisov on

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Could also work for an assassin.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Ooh... Me like.
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    A shame we currently lack an Fleshwarper kit, or something closely related to it. This portrait would had been perfect for its biopunk theme. ):
  • GemHoundGemHound Member Posts: 801
    That looks beautiful, can't wait for Numenera to get finished.
  • scriverscriver Member Posts: 2,072
    Reminds me of Thay-chick from MotB.
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    bengoshi said:

Another portrait - based on a concept art picture of a possible female protagonist:

Rasaad's cousin? :)

Wow, a perfect Edwina portrait! Even the bitter facial expression fits here.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    With the new beta patch for TToN a portrait for the female protagonist has been changed. While people have been discussing whether the new or the previous, or maybe a completely different one would be better, they found a female portrait for the protagonist from one of the stages during the game's development, currently unused. I think it's a great one, actually: