Skip to content

A Couple of Portrait Packs

gugulug5000gugulug5000 Member Posts: 248
edited April 2016 in General Modding
So I've had some Neverwinter Nights portraits on my hard drive for a while, so I figured I would resize and share them with everyone. This pack of portraits contains portraits that were either cut and replaced in the main game, or belonged to NPCs. This pack works with BG:EE, BGII:EE, and ID:EE, just put the contents of the .rar in the appropriate portraits folder, and then either create a new character or customize your existing one to use the portraits.

You can just take specific portraits if you want. From left to right, top to bottom:
Aarin
Aribeth2
AribethE
AribethG
Boddynoc
Desther
Fenthick
Grimgnaw
Linu
Maugrim
Nasher
NWNElf
NWNGnome
Sedos
Sharwyn
Tomi
Daelan

I didn't make any of these; I just resized them. Neverwinter Nights gets all of the credit for having awesome portraits. Let me know if there are any issues using them. Enjoy!

EDIT: Patch 2.0 seems to not like the naming convention of NWNElf and NWNGnome. Renaming them to Nwnelf and Nwngnome will fix the issue.
Post edited by gugulug5000 on

Comments

• gugulug5000gugulug5000 Member Posts: 248
    edited April 2016
    I have a small Baldur's Gate portrait pack to share as well, and I figured that rather than making a new thread, I'd just edit this one and add another post. This one includes some of the NPCs from the BG games that aren't readily usable in the base game. Just follow the instructions in the NWN pack above and you should be good to go. In this pack we have:

Baeloth
    Bodhi
    Hexxat
    Irenicus
    Sarevok

EDIT: Baeloth's portrait was added to the selection in patch 2.0 for BG, so putting his portrait in the BG folder will result in it appearing twice.
    Post edited by gugulug5000 on