Skip to content

Max Stats Cheat With Ipad

Hi All,

This isn't my idea, i've heard it buried in some thread and thought I'd bring it back to light.

If you want to up your stats on an ipad, one way to do it is to do a first runthrough and export your character every time you find a tome of {understanding, gainful exercise,...}--before you use the tome!!! Then I like to create a "chosen of Oghma" character. Multiplayer him in a new game, and invite all your old characters which were exported with a book in their inventory. Give all your books to Oghma's chosen and export. You can kick out others and reimport them until chosen's inventory is all books.

Next, for the character you want to use on a runthrough, create your character and start a multiplayer session. Have Oghma's chosen pay him a visit. Use all the tomes you like. Export character. Start a new single-player runthrough importing your well read character. Viola.

I like to rp this as charname visited by the chosen of Oghma in a fevered dream just prior to the beginning of BGI. No, I have no shame. Cheers. This can also be done with any other inventory or deck of many things, etc.

JuliusBorisovlolien

Comments

• FinnTheHumanFinnTheHuman Member Posts: 404
    I also wonder if this can be used for other abuses. Specifically can you play a character through to ToB, collecting HLA's and export? Then on importing the character to a new SoA, do you retain the HLA's? I dualled a thief after UAI and was happy to find that the ability was retained by my new lvl 1 fighter so i suspect there's a shot this might work. But I've never tried it.
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    Maybe is a lot simpler to upload a savegame to a pc, use EEkeeper (you don't need the game installed on the pc) and send it back to the ipad.
    lunarlolien
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    edited February 2016

I also wonder if this can be used for other abuses. Specifically can you play a character through to ToB, collecting HLA's and export? Then on importing the character to a new SoA, do you retain the HLA's? I dualled a thief after UAI and was happy to find that the ability was retained by my new lvl 1 fighter so i suspect there's a shot this might work. But I've never tried it.

You retain HLAs if you export to SoA. BG1 does not have HLAs so you can not do that.

Maybe is a lot simpler to upload a savegame to a pc, use EEkeeper (you don't need the game installed on the pc) and send it back to the ipad.

I concur. If your ios version still allows ifunbox access, it is far easier and less time consuming to edit your save game on pc.
  • FinnTheHumanFinnTheHuman Member Posts: 404

Yes. good to mention, but not always available. No pc in my case.