Skip to content

Any Cromwell mods?

KorbuKorbu Member Posts: 61
Are there any mods compatible with BG 2: EE, that give Cromwell and Cespenar the ability to make the same items? I've gotten several items from Watcher's Keep in SoA, but can't get Cromwell to upgrade them. I google searched this, and found the "BG2 Tweaks" mod, but it lists this particular component as only being compatible with BG2 and BGT, not BG 2:EE.

Comments

•  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    BG2 Tweaks is compatible with Enhanced Edition. The readme is wrong.
  • KorbuKorbu Member Posts: 61
    edited February 2016
    Yeah, i'm mainly interested in the Cromwell/Cespenar tweak, as well as the store prices for low Rep tweak. Playing an Evil party right now with a reputation of 2, and it's kind of funny seeing prices of 300,000 gold on some items, even with 20 Charisma...
  •  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    edited February 2016
    I've got that component installed. It should work fine.

Edit: The readme doesn't explain compatibility too well, but everything should be EE compatible.
  • CamDawgCamDawg Member, Developer Posts: 3,438
    Yeah, I guess I can make that a bit more clear in the readme. In general, if a component is listed as working for BG2/ToB it'll work on BG2EE, and that includes the Cromwell and Cespy stuff. If you're not sure, you can just fire up the installer and it'll auto-skip stuff that doesn't work on your game.