Skip to content

Stuck In Durlag's Tower [spoilers]

RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
A little help, fellows.

Just killed the last enemy in the third floor of Durlag's Tower, but I'm not getting teleported to the chess board.

Already reloaded the game, triple checked if anyone is alive (most of all the "elemental bosses"), tried do sleep. Nothing seems to fire the script so I can keep on my playthrough.

Can someone help me? Maybe the console command to activate the script, or remembering me of something that I maybe have forgotten.

My mods are: BG1 NPC Project, Divine Remix, SCS and Rogue Rebalancing Mod (only weapons and gears components).

Thanks!

Edit:

Two things that maybe screwed the script:

1) I've killed the Fission Slime using only oils of burning (forgot the correct name, sorry). No spells, no elemental damage weapons, only these oils.

2) I've done the Fire Room last. And from a quick research it looks like this kind of bugs the script (couldn't find out why).

I play with only one save plus the auto-save. There's no turning back (unless I do all this floor again).

Comments

• SirBatinceSirBatince Member Posts: 882
    edited February 2016
    It's a good idea to always kill the slime last. Even with regular weaponry, the slime will split but you'll still be sent to the board because it was the last enemy of the 4.
  • AlexisisinneedAlexisisinneed Member Posts: 470
    Shouldn't this be a bug, I mean you should be transported to the chess board without having to have the slimes split even if you choose to kill the slimes with fireballs.
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    This is a bug undoubtedly, but as least it have a quick and easy fix.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    very strange, I always kill the fire one last

first: I kill all the cold baddies ( winter wolves and crazy powerful polar bear)

second: I kill the slime off screen with fireball/ wands of fireball

third: I do the air room next wiping out all the baddies in there

last: the time I go into the fire room I just have to kill the male looking phoenix guard and woosh off I go to the chest board, and this works for me without fail, most peculiar indeed
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    I usually go bottom to top (start with fire). This time I did it in a different way.

And people ask me why I have OCD.
  • AerakarAerakar Member Posts: 1,024
    I have tried killing them in every order multiple times and the chessboard teleport never triggers for me. I use CLUA console. I will try the double slime approach this run.