Skip to content

So when can we play the Shaman

since i believe the class will also become playable in BG enhanced and BG2 enhanced. Will that option be available on release so we can do a full playthrough or maybe even earlier? *hope hope*

Comments

• DragonspearDragonspear Member Posts: 1,838
    Soon(TM)
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    I've gathered all the information that came after the announcement here:
    https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/comment/714948/#Comment_714948
  • Wonderboy2402Wonderboy2402 Member Posts: 121
    One class I have not played as the main PC is a Druid. So I also hope they give us a week or so to complete bg1 with the shaman.
  • LifatLifat Member Posts: 353
    I hope they upload the new patch for the games as soon as they are done, giving us as much time as possible to play the games before SoD release.
  • darrenkuodarrenkuo Member Posts: 366
    Lifat said:

I hope they upload the new patch for the games as soon as they are done, giving us as much time as possible to play the games before SoD release.

They had started Version 2.0 betta for BG-EE and BG2-EE through Beamdog client , just ahead , it's really pretty amazing in new interface and graphic effect,
  • TimebombTimebomb Member Posts: 20
    darrenkuo said:

Lifat said:

They had started Version 2.0 betta for BG-EE and BG2-EE through Beamdog client , just ahead , it's really pretty amazing in new interface and graphic effect,
    How?