Skip to content

#11061 Melfs Minute Meteors and Energy Blades APR

2»

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    @subtledoctor IMO this is the worst bug of this patch. I tested your mod a bit, and, from what I can tell, you did a fine job of minimizing the impact it has. I may have to continue my Dragon Disciple run now.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited December 2015
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    edited December 2015
  • ithildurnewithildurnew Member Posts: 273
    edited December 2015
    Has there been any official word on a fix for this? Pretty serious bug, especially for a lot of classes that are already rather overpowered like fighter/mages. Heck, with one or two spells you can turn Aerie into a whirling dervish of melee destruction swinging the flail of ages 10 times per round with this bug... while still having a shield in the off hand.
  • MWOMWO Member Posts: 214
    Very serious indeed. I'd my Melee-Transmuter relying on MMM and the discs basicly... Totally takes out the challenge of the game. I know there are many ways of "cheating" and the like, but if you enjoy simple roleplaying, you shouldn't have to worry about these types of bugs.
  • DregothofTyrDregothofTyr Member Posts: 229
    @subtledoctor how do I install your fix, it says it's not finding the tp2 file, do I put that in the same directory as the exe?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DregothofTyrDregothofTyr Member Posts: 229
    @subtledoctor I figured it out, the problem was that it was looking for the wrong filename; instead of apr_fix it was looking for SETUP-N_F_P so I had to change the name of the .tp2 file to get it to work, but the mod works great, thank you!
    edited March 2016