Skip to content

v1.3 Update Patch Notes (PDF Attached)

2»

Comments

• BloodstoneBloodstone Member Posts: 99
    I bought BG EE 2 years ago on steam when it was with beamdog and atari. Played it, computer blew up and I didn't bother again until a month ago when I found BG 2 EE and IWD EE. Bought both of those thru the beamdog client.

So far so good. Just started playing BG 1 EE to go back and do a total run from the beginning. Is the BG1 EE currently on Beamdog client the same as my steam version or do I have to buy the beamdog version to get them all on the same platform?

I have BG 1 EE bought on Steam in 2013. BG 2 EE and IWD EE bought on beamdog in December 2015.
    Thanks
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Email support@beamdog.com about your situation and they'll see what they can do.
  • Melville24Melville24 Member Posts: 2
    I just started playing this game, and I recently recruited Garrick in Beregost. For some reason, he does not have a biography. Is this a bug?
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited March 2016

I just started playing this game, and I recently recruited Garrick in Beregost. For some reason, he does not have a biography. Is this a bug?

Sounds like it. Are you running any mods? What version of the game are you running?
  • Melville24Melville24 Member Posts: 2
    Thank you for the prompt response, @elminster

I am not running any mods, and the version I am running is v1.3.2053