Skip to content

Best Alignment to see the Most ? (mild spoilers, duh!)

I wonder whats the Best Alignment is to have the most choices in game , i know out of dark memory that like in the Windspeer hills BG2 you could only kill windspeer and get firkraag the Ownership deep if you where Somewhat evil.

Would True neutral be the best to get all options or are some just locked behind evil/good alignment ? and which would that be?

Comments

• deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    There are more encounters with a lower rep (evil) than with a good as lawful bounty hunters start appearing in certain areas.

Besides that, I believe everything else is equal as choices are not "locked" behind reputation or alignment. Rewards on other hand are.

• DevardKrownDevardKrown Member Posts: 421
    deltago said:

There are more encounters with a lower rep (evil) than with a good as lawful bounty hunters start appearing in certain areas.

Besides that, I believe everything else is equal as choices are not "locked" behind reputation or alignment. Rewards on other hand are.

well reputation is just a thing to buy up in a temple or lower by killing some poor slob...

i also cant tell if firkraag hesitated from rep or alignment its too long in the past, but i remember he was like "i maybe have something to do for you but i see you are not that kind of sort"