Skip to content

Bug or ID-10-t Error?

illathidillathid Member Posts: 320
Hey, I've run into two issues when playing the 2.0 beta for BFEE and I was wondering if anyone else had experienced them too or if I'm just not doing something right.

1) I can't see to disable the "center on character" or "target destroyed" autopause options. Regardless of what I do it seems like both keep happening in my game and it's quite annoying.

2) apparently you can get detailed breakdown of your stats in tooltip on the inventory screen, but it doesn't seem to be showing for me. I've tried hitting "tab" while hovering over the relevant numbers, but nothing seems to show.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• FranpaFranpa Member Posts: 637
    The mouse must be still for a tooltip to appear, TAB function may not work if you're currently mousing over one of them, you may have disabled tooltips by setting the tooltip delay to the maximum.
  • illathidillathid Member Posts: 320
    Tooltip delay is set to minimum, and I've left my hand off the mouse for a full minute with no reaction.
    edited March 2016
    Hmmm, are you using the Alternative Renderer (DirectX)? Are you playing fullscreen or windowed? What operating system are you using? What video driver version are you using?
    -No, not using the alternative renderer
    -Playing fullscreen on my 4k monitor
    -OS is Windows 8 pro
    -Video driver is Geforce 358.91
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    @illathid

For the tooltip issue (and this might sound like a silly question): where are you hovering? Are you hovering over the numbers or the text label (i.e. "Armor Class", "Hit Points", etc.)?
    Troodon80 said:

@illathid

For the tooltip issue (and this might sound like a silly question): where are you hovering? Are you hovering over the numbers or the text label (i.e. "Armor Class", "Hit Points", etc.)?

I was hovering over the number itself. Tried hitting tab over the text label and it showed no problem. So clearly an ID-10-T error. ;)

Thanks for the help!

Now if only I could figure out how to keep my screen from snapping all over the place during combat.
    edited March 2016
    Alternatively it shouldn't matter if you mouse over the label or the number when it comes to determining when to show the tooltip. ie: It should be changed to show a tooltip when mousing over either display element.