if i order the preorder, or buy the game after the realese
how can i add to my steam?

Comments

• ShandoShando Member Posts: 147
    so.. i should buy after the realese right? :D

or send them ticket first.

idk.
  • MrBungleMrBungle Member Posts: 50
    I am not able to preorder the 19.99 version. I click on this button and am offered the 39.99 version with BGEE instead. Presumably this occurs because the preorder app does not recognize my STEAM BGEE. Is there a fix for this on the way or should we just wait until release date.
  • cmk24cmk24 Member Posts: 605
    @MrBungle If you have the steam version of the game you need to get the steam version of SoD. Only the beamdog version of SoD is available for preorder, you will have to wait until release day to buy it on steam.
    if they will release it on steam, on the same day its ok.
  • TStaelTStael Member Posts: 861
    And Origin? I see the point about Steam, which is arguably a market leader, but personally I would like to see Origin customer service catch up with Steam version critical, mod friendly platform.

Giving them an early chance to distribute would be a start, I personally think. Anyone else?
    meh.

i dont like origin :\
    and i say it as someone who played all DA and ME
    Maybe you do not - but gääh, where is your gaming-solidarity??? (a very playful smiley here, btw)

I perso do not think that Origin can develop to what it should and could be, unless they sometimes would be the first-day parallel publisher. With projects such as this, and with KickStarter gaming projects.

I am meanwhile personally back with Steam only because Brian Fargo of inXile forced me to accept that it is a platform that has helped small scale, indie developers a lot. I actually boycotted Steam for a few years after it ran piss-poor on bootcamped Windows first time I had it.

Yet whether fancier of Steam or Origin, per default, do you not think that more choice would be better for all of us gamers?
    Shando said:

meh.

i dont like origin :\
    and i say it as someone who played all DA and ME

The above @Shando, obviously. Sorry, forgot the reply or quote function.

And of course to any gamer that should like to see it in Origin, like me - while I collectors edition bought Siege here, or should like not to see it there, but in Steam.
    Yeah! i mean everytime a platform is improved, its better then us. :)