Skip to content

[Fixed in 2.0 beta] Charname Monk doesn't move as quickly as Rasaad at the same level

DhariusDharius Member Posts: 654
edited March 2016 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.3.2064)
I created a ToB monk recently and had Rasaad on my team as well. They were at the same level, but it looked as though my created Monk was travelling a little slower? I made them do a little race in Saradush to check it, and my monk came second

Just checked it again and my monk loses every time...the only main difference between the two is that Rasaad is a LG Sun Soul Monk and the protagonist is a LN standard Monk.
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    @Dharius
    I've had a look, with each having 2.5m xp, and saw no difference.

Do you have a save to view as there are a number of factors that could be involved.
    Thanks
  • DhariusDharius Member Posts: 654
    Here we go...give them a race on the Pocket Plane and you'll see what I mean.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    edited March 2016
    Looks like his movement bonus is part of his creature files, and the game engine is then applying a second set. I checked with level 8 and 12 instances.

& as to why I didn't see this earlier - I was checking on the 2.0 beta and can't reproduce there. Possibly as a result of ticket #12059.

If you have beta access, please bear in mind you'd need a game where Rasaad hasn't already been created - continuing an earlier game will keep the issue.