This is the place for reporting textual errors in dialogues, journal entries, and descriptions. These include the following:
- spelling and grammar mistakes
- factual mistakes in the text itself (not generated by the program—see below)
- spoilers: dialogue and journal entries that unintentionally tell your character things they're not meant to know yet
- missing tokens or blatant assumptions that the PC is a certain race, gender, class...
- inconsistent wording for the same dialogue option or in descriptions for the same (type of) thing
Problems that do not fall under game text errors and which you should make a separate bug report for:
- stat calculation errors
- invalid string references
- problems with the (Not) Usable By header
- wrongly assigned (as opposed to misspelled) tooltips
- journal entry problems that are not typos
Please provide the exact quote and/or StrRef containing the problem. To see StrRefs, either place the following in Baldur.ini:
'Program Options', 'Strref On', '1',
or type C:StrrefOn() in the console.
We will fix errors as soon as we can.