Skip to content

I think the release of the final patch should have a small addendum

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
An addendum designed to manage existing and future players' expectations.

The patches have been in works for many months, and I believe not all the forumites paid attention to this subforum, not even mentioning those BG players who don't visit the forum often or at all.

This is why, I think, during the monts of waiting for the patch players could get an impression that this patch would fix it "once and for all". 

Without even mentioning that fixing "once and for all" is hardly a possible thing, I should say that not everybody even expected the fact the patch 2.0 would change the UI and would get other things from SoD in the scope as it will actually do.

So this is why, I think, the release of the patch 2.0 should go with some words that the work on patches doesn't stop and that, in fact, there're already a lot of ideas of how to improve the UI and other things added by the patch further, and the patch process will be more fluent now. These simple and yet truly words could greatly help when the broader scope of players see the new UI and try new features, and want to express views and opinions. 

Comments