Skip to content

the Shattered Staff quest

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but before I left the first dungeon I went to put the staff head and shaft into the tomb for the restless spirit, I did get the treasure/gold inside the tomb, but when I place the two pieces inside, nothing happens and my quest does not complete. Did I miss something or has anyone else experienced this?

Comments

• lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    Did you talk to the ghost? Did it dissappear?
  • BelfaldurnikBelfaldurnik Member Posts: 212

I did get the treasure/gold inside the tomb, but when I place the two pieces inside, nothing happens and my quest does not complete.

That is a confusing description of what you may have experienced. Only after you've put the two pieces of the staff into the sarcophagus, you find a couple of gems in there. The restless spirit then disappears. How could you get the gems without putting the staff pieces into the sarcophagus to complete the quest?
  • RustyKnucklesRustyKnuckles Member Posts: 7
    Yeah I don't know. I walked into the room, spoke with the apparition, he disappeared, I looked in the sarcophagus, the items were there, and I still had the staff pieces in my inventory. I tired putting them in after the fact and no quest completion.
  • helmo1977helmo1977 Member Posts: 364
    It worked for me