Skip to content

Quest Questions *Possible Spoilers*

Well now that I've gotten everything working - I have a few quest questions for anyone who knows. Marked with spoiler tags just in case.

1. In the Dwarven Dig site, at Coast Way Crossing, there is a chest that cannot be lockpicked which has a representation of a dwarf holding a jeweled dagger. I have cleared the entire dig site, and still cannot open the chest. Am I missing something?

2. In the same area, I completed the quest with the six menhirs. The ghost mentioned I can take whatever I want from his barrow, which is to the east in the forest. I cannot find anything. Is it in a different location?

Comments

• AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    @sffrrrom
    1. You should find a key on the second level that opens that chest.
    2. His barrow is inside the Dwarven Dig site. Check again.
  • sffrrromsffrrrom Member Posts: 60
    Aedan said:

@sffrrrom

1. You should find a key on the second level that opens that chest.
    2. His barrow is inside the Dwarven Dig site. Check again.
    Ah ha. I missed the key because I reloaded after I picked it up the first time.
  • jharhedjharhed Member Posts: 5
    edited April 2016
    I'm in the same dungeon (the dig at Coast Way Crossing...)

1. I'm having trouble solving the puzzle with the four columns at the end of the East hallway. I know that they open the door on the South wall and represent the four seasons. But can't get the sequence right.

2. What's up with the failed phylactery and the broken portal?

TIA

OK, Why doesn't my "spoiler tag" work. Sorry in advance.
    Post edited by jharhed on
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    I edited it for you. you're leaving a " " between the "[" and the "spoiler]" which is causing it not to take.
  • jharhedjharhed Member Posts: 5
    Ah, yes. A dreaded "white space" programming error. Any ideas on the quest problems? I was cruising till I hit that spot.
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    edited April 2016
    I'm actually trying not to be too expansive with providing solutions and information to non-bug related tickets. Obviously where there are bugs to report I may delve into question solutions, but in this case, I have a personal policy to try not to provide answers to non-broken content.

I can assure you of two things:

1) There is a solution. Potentially it's right in front of you...

2) I don't remember enough about the zone/story of this zone to be able to answer this.

You may need to wait for a kind forum denizen to come along and provide more answers. Or you can scour the zone for more information! :)