Skip to content

When can I receive patch for version 2.1?

I don't care what the suck gamergate, I pay the money , I get the fun and I continue my adventure in Blair's Gate

I hope Beamdog can introduce V2.1 to fix bug such like difficulty setting issue , V2.x to offer better multiplay experience,

Of course , if possible please consider BG2-EE expansion pack , I can pay for it ,

Some fucking people just pay 20 bucks ,why I have to listen their ridiculous complaints , if only 20 buck will hurt them , it's not worth to waste my time to concern what they think,

You don't complain the regal grab the social resources , you find the trouble for small game studio?

I just want to pay the money and get tons of fun from enhanced edition , if you got lots of angry and complaints for some politic or other shit reason , please find your boss and wife to complain it ,
Illustair

Comments

• GrimLefourbeGrimLefourbe Member Posts: 637
    I don't entirely follow what you're saying but I read (no source sorry) that the next patch is planned for the 14th.

I hope it brings the new UI to BG2.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited April 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    It's been confirmed that the first SoD patch goes live on the 14th April, yes. This will also fix the missing German dub for beamdog's SoD included BG:EE copy.
  • AmmarAmmar Member Posts: 1,295
    I hope we will get a patch that fixes most of the remaining bugs, so that we can go without updates for a while. With Steam's mandatory updates it is a terrible hassle when a patch is released in the middle of a modded playthrough.
    Can't you disable auto updates on steam and then launch the game through the baldur.exe ?
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    you could but steam disabled that feature.
    Are the commanding voiceset and the new UI considered for this one or a later one? The commanding voiceset doesn't require any work and the new UI was almost done for release iirc.
    [Deleted User]
  • chaos286chaos286 Member Posts: 21
    edited April 2016
    Cerevant said:

We're pushing to get a bunch of bug fixes into this first update. I can't comment on what will or will not be in the build, but we've been working the forums hard and are aware of what the most serious / prevalent issues are.

We'll get it into your hands as soon as we possibly can.

Please include the fix for bug 21962 in the first update. This bug is effectively game breaking for anyone who wants to play in LOB mode.
    Post edited by chaos286 on
    [Deleted User]
    Sorry for the double quote. There doesn't seem to be a way to edit a posted comment.
    If you hover over the top right of your post after posting, you should see a small gear and you can click it to edit your post.
    [Deleted User]
  • TenreccTenrecc Member Posts: 265
    Cerevant said:

We're pushing to get a bunch of bug fixes into this first update. I can't comment on what will or will not be in the build, but we've been working the forums hard and are aware of what the most serious / prevalent issues are.

We'll get it into your hands as soon as we possibly can.

Thank god. I have been slightly worried that you would focus on damage control or getting all SJW stuff out of the game, but I don't think those people can be argued with really, and the damage already has been done.

Fixing the bugs is the right direction right now, because frankly it's difficult for us who absolutely loves the game and thoroghly enjoyed the expansion to defend it when they are as prevalent as they are.

If you hover over the top right of your post after posting, you should see a small gear and you can click it to edit your post.

Got it, thanks.