Skip to content

Help with the Neera potion quest please :)

Hi all,

Does anyone know where I can find the feather from a planetar? it is listed as one of the required ingredients for Neera's potion.

Comments

• PurudayaPurudaya Member Posts: 816
    I believe there is a mage in the Crusader camp who is willing to sell it to you for 500gp. If I remember right, you tell him to "take whatever he thinks its worth."
  • martialgamermartialgamer Member Posts: 5

the camp located at Boareskyr Bridge?

• MessiMessi Member Posts: 738
    Yes.
  • martialgamermartialgamer Member Posts: 5
    Thanks!
  • InconnuInconnu Member Posts: 99
    You can also take it (and a useful scroll) from a crate near the prisoner cages by killing the crusader guard there.

On a related note, where can I find the turnip juice? o:)
  • GrimLefourbeGrimLefourbe Member Posts: 637
    @Inconnu
    You can find the turnip juice in the coalition camp, a gnome will want to set up shop to sell it and if you help her, she'll give you some turnip juice

@Inconnu

You can find the turnip juice in the coalition camp, a gnome will want to set up shop to sell it and if you help her, she'll give you some turnip juice
    Thanks, much obliged!
    Inconnu said:

@Inconnu

Thanks, much obliged!
    Make sure you get that damn spider leg, that's what gave me trouble :smile:
  • aleks922aleks922 Member Posts: 30
    What if I already passed through that level, and have no means to access the Crusader camp now?
  • ShaunIOWShaunIOW Member Posts: 24

@Inconnu

Where abouts is she please?
    aleks922 said:

What if I already passed through that level, and have no means to access the Crusader camp now?

I feel like this is one of the few major problems with the game. I understand shutting off previous areas after crossing the bridge, but before that it just leads to quest problems.
  • AzzaraAzzara Member Posts: 184
    The turnip juice merchant is at the entrance of your last camp. I never noticed her and had to ask for help.
    Inconnu said:

That's actually the first one I picked up; if these games taught me anything, it's to never question the usefulness of severed monster parts, dead cats, and misplaced pantaloons.
    That heavy dead body you are carrying. It is not a quest item.
    ShaunIOW said:

@Inconnu

Where abouts is she please?
    In the northermost area of the camp (where you enter and exit); don't think she's there initially, but should show up eventually. Try exiting the area and coming back if she hasn't appeared yet.
  • SmaugSmaug Member Posts: 216
    Where's the belladonna? I haven't run across any.
  • ZoimosZoimos Member Posts: 81
    Smaug said:

Where's the belladonna? I haven't run across any.

Bloodbark Grove

I've handed the belladonna in to Neera but nothing happens and journal doesn't update, any suggestions?

• AzzaraAzzara Member Posts: 184
    Try talking to her instead. I remember I had the same problem with one of the components and I managed to give it to her by starting a conversation and asking about the components. I hope it works.
  • ZoimosZoimos Member Posts: 81
    I managed to get it to work by recruiting her into my party then she noticed I had belladonna and started dialogue and it worked that way
  • SmaugSmaug Member Posts: 216
    Zoimos said:

Bloodbark Grove

I've handed the belladonna in to Neera but nothing happens and journal doesn't update, any suggestions?

Thanks!
  • anathema83anathema83 Member Posts: 47
    It worked for me: you MUST have potion of perception in your inventory (hope it's wight name) potn39. Whet I get this potion Neera started her dialogue
  • GhavGrimGhavGrim Member Posts: 35
    edited April 2016
    Inconnu said:

That heavy dead body you are carrying. It is not a quest item.

DAMMIT!!!!

I thought I'd aced that when I found a table in bridgeport this evening that has space for three bodies...

...smugly deposited the one ive been lugging around for ages.
  • ManBearPigManBearPig Member Posts: 34
    I'm having a problem getting her quest to complete. In her inventory she has all 5 items
    (turnip juice, belladonna, the feather, the giant spider leg, and a potion of perception).
    The quest log says I've found 4 items and I can't seem to get it to trigger the fifth. I've tried force talking to neera to no avail. I'm in chapter 10. I have not yet done the
    fugue plane portion
    . Any idea how to get the quest finished?